DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problems with Latest update v 01.03.0400

ZUCSTA

Reactions
Since the last Mavic update (v01. 03.0400) ,I am getting some Camera /Viewing Glitches, Lots of Red around trees etc .Also Stripes across sky. My pics don't show it ,But it's highly annoying while FPVing. I fiddled with my White Balance & camera settings Etc .It decreased it to a Point , but Still it persists.
Anyone else come across this Problem?
I also got brand new Mavic No.2 .
I launched with the same Update and again with stock settings I get these annoying glitches.

Perfect Tyvm 4WD. Much appreciated.!
Found it strange it suddenly Began to happen after 4weeks of use. Must now be part of default after new Update perhaps?

The stripes in the sky are Zebra stripes, warning you of over exposure....you can turn them on/off in camera settings.

Reactions: ZUCSTA
The stripes in the sky are Zebra stripes, warning you of over exposure....you can turn them on/off in camera settings.
Thanks for info .Much appreciated ,Zebras thank Goodness , So Glad they aren't pink Elephants or I would be in Trouble.

Reactions: rockydog
The red areas show you what is in focus. Can be adjusted or turned off under Peak Focus Threshold.

As people are already telling you, focus peaking is a feature not a glitch. I haven't found the peaking to be very reliable (not as good as my Sony RX-1's) and it interferes with the cinematic of the shot I'm monitoring - so I'll just focus on something in the distance and leave it there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143