DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

propeller cage

Reactions
Hello, I just ordered the propeller cage.. (179 Euro).. on the DJI Store.. my concern could sound silly, but I'm a little bit confused,

The Picture in the store site shows only one cage, moreover they always mention it as a single piece.. I suppose I'll need four ! what do they actually sell for that price .. ONE cage or FOUR cages??
In addition, are the appropriate propellers included in the kit or should I buy them separately?
Please help, that's not clear. thanks...

From the store spec:

In the Box
Propeller Cage × 4
Securing Lock × 2
7728 Propeller Pair × 3

100% confirmation that they come in a set of 4 :) No need to worry.

Well...I pulled the trigger today and ordered from DJI Store this morning...and I've already received FedEx tracking with delivery by this Friday. Wow!

Has anyone tried Sports mode with the prop cage? Installing the cage already deceases your flight time to 12 minutes, and sometimes, you just need to fly quickly to a location a few hundred metres away before getting the shot you need in a close environment. If you're forced to fly on Tripod mode all the way there and back, it wouldn't leave you enough power to get the shot you need.

You get four, 1, 2, 3, and finally 4. Also 6 props, and four connectors.

Has anyone tried Sports mode with the prop cage? Installing the cage already deceases your flight time to 12 minutes, and sometimes, you just need to fly quickly to a location a few hundred metres away before getting the shot you need in a close environment. If you're forced to fly on Tripod mode all the way there and back, it wouldn't leave you enough power to get the shot you need.

Yeah not good. These are like towing a brick. Don't get too far out or you'll have an issue.

Plus if you haven't heard they are super LOUD. Even at altitude they are l o u d!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121