DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

PS4 Netflix/Games + DJI Goggles - Dr. Strange, Star Wars (Lego), TLUO, Naruto

Pillowmage

Reactions

Hi all, I tried out the DJI Drone Goggles on the PS4. Unfortunately, the PS4 only has one HDMI cable so others can’t see what you’re looking at.

No headtracking like with the drone as expected.
Video quality is good, similar to a PS4 on TV from a decent sitting distance.
The HDMI plug is behind the PS4, so using the short stock cable isn’t recommended.

PC Gaming Goggles test here

Is there a longer cable that works? I tried the Insignia™ - 8' HDMI-to-Micro HDMI Cable from BestBuy and it does not work, but the supplied cable does. What's the difference and is there one that does work?

Reactions: Pillowmage
Honestly, I haven't tried out any other cables. I'll look into it, but I've been very busy lately. I doubt DJI support may have an answer for you either.

Is there a longer cable that works? I tried the Insignia™ - 8' HDMI-to-Micro HDMI Cable from BestBuy and it does not work, but the supplied cable does. What's the difference and is there one that does work?

Honestly, I haven't tried out any other cables. I'll look into it, but I've been very busy lately. I doubt DJI support may have an answer for you either.
Thanks! Let me know if you find out anything. I'm just looking to get some more length, maybe 8 to 10 feet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SFC