DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question about order process at DJI - placed order 1/14/17

jve40

Reactions
ok so i placed my order, which there are 5 steps for the process of an order. Step 1. Place order. Step 2. Payment Reviewing. Step 3. Payment Success. Step 4. Shipping Step 5. Order Completed.

For me, step 1, 2 and 3 are completed with check boxes. How soon should i expect before it moved to Step 4?

ordered the flymore package

Took 8 business days to get from step 3 to 4 for me. I just placed another order on 1/9/2016 and still on step 3. So it looks like it is continuing to be around 8 business. days.

ok sounds good to me, i dont mind. just when i see guys posted ordered today and it already shipped made me wonder wth is going on.

Yeah, the reason I ordered is because they said it was a 5-7 ship date of order confirmation. I assumed that would be from the first confirmation email I got.... I'm on day 5 calendar and 3 business day.....

ok so i placed my order, which there are 5 steps for the process of an order. Step 1. Place order. Step 2. Payment Reviewing. Step 3. Payment Success. Step 4. Shipping Step 5. Order Completed.

For me, step 1, 2 and 3 are completed with check boxes. How soon should i expect before it moved to Step 4?

ordered the flymore package

I ordered the fly more package from DJI on January 1st, payment cleared and was shipped from Atlanta GA on January 3rd and I received my package in Texas on January 7th. Still have not flown yet though :(

I placed an order and got a confirmation email with a product number. I then checked the status on the website and it said pay or cancel with a completely different order number! whats going on?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlaut