DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question - should I cancel my B&H?

Canes76

Reactions
I see that Newegg says it will ship 1/20
There was an email from DJI about shipping 1/18

Just don't know if I should purchase from them and cancel my B&H order?

Thoughts?

I had faith in B&H Photo delivering the good stuff in rapid time. However, after being on their pre-order list for almost a month AND having been charged the full price upon submitting only a "pre-order", I decided to look around some more.

Then, I saw guys able to buy them off Best Buy's website using a web tracker and get one the same week. Hence, I realized it was everyman for himself and worked on finding the shortest distance to a retail price Mavic. Within a week I succeeded through relying on my own search skills rather than waiting on B&H. B&H kindly refunded all my money promptly upon e-mail request to their sales dept making note of my original order number.

Still a fan of B&H because they have EVERYTHING and no 8% CA sales tax.

I canceled my B&H order as I couldnt get a straight answer from them on when they will be able to ship out. No status what so ever, I have been a long long time loyal buyer of B&H and was really surprised how they did not give a rat's behind about not getting these birds to people who had pre ordered from them since Sept for a long time. Compared to their competition i.e Newegg, BestBuy etc they were and still are behind on these orders, not sure why.

I ordered my mavic from them On Oct 29 and received December 22nd... I sold mine yesterday and now I'm debating where to order again... Im thinking it won't take as if i order from BH this time...

Order from dji... i cancelled my pre order and reorder thru dji other day and i feel waaaaay better now

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

BH has no tax and free shipping... that is why I'm thinking of ordering through them again. how much was it total through DJI?

Fly More $1417...no tax and free shipping
I also got the monitor cover

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MacPilot55