DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quick Question

Jimmer

Reactions
I noticed yesterday that my recently arrived Mavic (5 days ago) has the right bottom corner focus issue that, to my understanding, is a hardware issue. So, I have decided I want to return it and get a different one. My question is should I do a repair/exchange via DJI or should (since I am with in the 7 days of eligibility) I just request a refund and buy it again because DJI seems to prioritize new orders over repairs/replacements? I know if I return it for a refund I have to pay for return shipping, is that the case with a repair/replacement as well?

Any other additional thoughts on what will work better with DJI's below average customer service?

Thanks for your help

Buy again!
There is no certainty that DJI will send you a new drone when using warranty. You may get someone elses lemon.

Rob

Thanks Rob. That's what I was thinking as well. The only thing that holds me back is I will have to pay return shipping to get a refund (which could be expensive, DJI doesn't even say). But it's probably worth it to make sure I get a brand new one, right?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose