DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rainy hello to all Mavic Pilots from my small Belgian country

Reactions
Hello to you all,
I am pleased to enter this forum and transfer my experiences with the MAVIC Pro.

Since two years I am flying two DJI drones, An Inspire 1 never crashed, a marvellous tool to make fast video and an S900 with a GH4 to make more rushes for the cinema world.

I am a photographer since 50 years (this will tell you that I am not a young guy in my body but not in my head) using the photographic digital process since 1998. Several year ago, I got in touch with the drone activity and find it a perfect tool to extend my activity. I started to use toys first and went very fast to the "pro" type. And...., since 3 month, I am professional drone pilot having the licence to fly in special zones, following Belgian rules.

I bought the MAVIC Pro to check if it will be of use for my film activity. After 3 month of waiting time, I got it finally last week. The few flight I did told me that this drone is a very good tool but need some specific setup to encounter my habits....

This mean that I should make different flights in different flight condition for the next weeks. I will try to give my feed back if you are interested with.

So said, I already read some of your threads and found them deeply interesting. Hope to bring you good experiences.

Michel

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: Michel DELFELD
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum Michel .:)

Reactions: Michel DELFELD
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007