DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

(Rant) - MP arrives at hospital for sick drones. 14 days to get there.

AlanTheBeast

Reactions
Rant begins

1- opened ticket: 2017-03-04 - had back and forth messages all wee
2- discussion continued thru to the 6th and required reseting things and re-flying and re-submitting video and photo proof of focus problem.
3- received UPS shipping label on the 8th. Unfortunately I could not attend to it that day.
4- Shipped on 9th.
5- Took a full week with 2 weekends to get there (today, 2017-03-20) for a total of 16 days. To be sure, had I sent it on the 8th, that would have shaved 3 days off as it would have gotten there before the 2nd weekend on the 17th.

DJI's system seems deliberately rigged to burn warranty and/or Care Refresh time.

This will undoubtedly take another 2 - 3 weeks to resolve and then another week in transit back for a total of 6 or even 7 weeks based on what others have seen. (A guy in Toronto saw 5 weeks round trip - I should be so lucky).

Rant over.

I've heard similar stories about folks having bad luck with customer service. Alternatively, I've heard several stories about very fast service and how wonderful DJI customer service is.
I just sent off my mavic for (user error) damage. I'm interested to see which customer service side I will get.

I've heard similar stories about folks having bad luck with customer service. Alternatively, I've heard several stories about very fast service and how wonderful DJI customer service is.
I just sent off my mavic for (user error) damage. I'm interested to see which customer service side I will get.

I'm confident that they can repair it well enough - it's the cycle time that's driving me batty.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo