DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC and Video signal strength indicators on goggles.

Lee Snook

Reactions
I always keep an eye on the rc and video signal strength bars on the tablet. When either of these start to get weak, I return to my takeoff point or get closer.
I do not see these signal strength bar graph indicators on the goggles screen, or am I missing something.
It is too bad if they are not shown in the goggles, I really like to know if I'm getting too far.

I always keep an eye on the rc and video signal strength bars on the tablet. When either of these start to get weak, I return to my takeoff point or get closer.
I do not see these signal strength bar graph indicators on the goggles screen, or am I missing something.
It is too bad if they are not shown in the goggles, I really like to know if I'm getting too far.
Same here. Unless we are just missing a setting, I don't believe they are included. I would also like to reformat my SD card via the goggles. I am sure with future firmwar updates this will eventually be included. Honestly I would like it to just mirror the go 4 app.

Only thing I have seen is shown on page 11 of the goggles manual, item #5:

Connection Status- Indicates the connection status of the aircraft and Goggles. Green indicates a health signal connection, yellow indicates a weak or unstable signal connection, and red indicates a disconnection. The Goggles will automatically attempt to reconnect if disconnected.

I've not seen any icons representing the connection status of the RC Controller and the aircraft.

Frustrating - I recently got the DJI Goggles, and I love them. However, it DOES say in the manual on page 11, #5: that there is a RC Signal Strength Icon shown in the goggles, and there is even a picture of it in the manual. However, in my goggles there is no such icon present in the display at all - ever. I am on the latest firmware.

Hopefully since it's something in the manual, but not in the actual goggles yet, they do plan to add that icon to the goggles display in the near future.

This is the only thing missing from the goggles that I've found, that I really use and want to see that isn't there.... the only advantage to still using a tablet, as far as I've found.

Does anyone see the RC Signal Strength indicator in their goggles?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada