DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC cable slider replacement

Allan L

Reactions
So this is probably a stupid question but here goes. I just received my Mavic Pro today. I see that it came installed with an RC cable and slider. However I need to change that because I have an Android phone that uses a "c" type port. Anyway the Mavic comes with a replacement cable "c" type and the requisite slide that comes with it. I just can't figure out how to remove the "old" slider and then how to insert the new slide for the new "c" cable. I would have thought this was a fairly elementary procedure for DJI to have some information on , but when I contacted them, no one could help. I'm sure there is someone on this forum that knows how to do this. It's got to be fairly common.

The slider just pops out of the arm when you push on it. You might find it easier to use the side cable without the slider installed.

The slider just pops out of the arm when you push on it. You might find it easier to use the side cable without the slider installed.
Agree with ths, usually seems easiest to completely remove cable, attach to phone, put in place then attach to controler.
All the slider does is get in the way and make it hard to do.

The slider just pushes in from the outside. Only clips in very easy you can't hurt it.
Oh my goodness. I've tried pushing with all my strength both from the inside of the arm and the outside. It's in there pretty good. can't release it. wow

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme