DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC icon flickering

Smokey5159

Reactions
Guys,
I took my Mavic to the beach yesterday to stretch its wings, and I experienced something I haven't seen before.
The RC icon on the app for the remote controller was flickering. I don't recall it happening on the RC itself.
This happened on the first flight before I took off - so I rebooted the app and it was gone. The second time had me worried as it was while I was 500 meters away up the coast. I immediately pressed RTH -and it complied with no issue - but I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this, or knows of this issue.

It's blinking if there are other signal sources affecting the WiFi reception of the remote.

I've had the same issue. Apparently once the remote picks up enough 'noise' on the RC frequency it triggers that blinking. I've not had it reset on it's own. Once it's blinking, it stays that way until I land and restart. I have the same issue with the HD symbol. It's very sensitive and I don't worry about it unless I'm actually getting video dropouts or see the LCD on the RC showing less than 3 bars.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54