DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC USB Ports fault

scottymcjimbo

Reactions
Another post regarding the USB ports on the RC. Worked fine until the most recent update and now both ports wont work. Tried different cables, phones etc but no dice.

Downgraded firmware, re installed new firmware, re bound the RC to the Mavic.

Wireless works fine with the phone and APP.

RC connects to the Mavic and flies no problem but I just cant connect anything to use either of the two apps using USB ports.

Looks like it will have to be sent in for repair.....frustrating as it has only been used twice since I bought it.

Hi, I was asked to post the drone and remote to them which I have done, called them today and escalated the analysis progress. Now have to wait 7 days to here from them or call them back again.

As the drone crashed also of its own accord (before the RC stopped working) they have replaced the middle frame and propellers but are charging me for the pleasure which I am disputing as the crash had nothing to do with me. Unfortunately they are saying the flight log cant be analysed due to "various reason" which to me sounds like its a faulty drone as well as the remote so best pleased so far. If they had just replaced everything and not tried to charge me then I would have been much happier.

Will update when I speak to them at the end of the week with my progress.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851