DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RCPano..fantastic cheap app for 360 panorama

Wingo

Reactions
This app is now for Mavic too!

Much better than Litchi for Panorama shooting.
I like specially the automatic autofocus before every shots. (assuming you've set C-AF to On in DJI Go)

See by yourself and enjoy

RCPano - 360° Panorama with Phantom, MavicPro and OSMO

For IOS only but 1,99 Euros...only!

Don't be afraid with the only German explanations on the App Store....app is well described in English onto their website and app itself is also suppoting English

RCpano + PanoramaStudio pro v3 for stitching....the winning team for me.

Both German quality apps

Last edited:
Reactions: Capra Vecinului
So does anyone other than the OP use this?
and if so what thoughts . . .

Looks ok?

I tried the app today on iOS with a Mavic Pro. The setup was very confusing. A note to the developer was promptly answered with some help, and a promise to change a few things about the way the app starts up.

I tried the app at golden time tonight in Arizona, and I thought it worked well. I love the ability to go beyond DJI's 0.7 stop maximum. RCPano let me go +- 3 shots, which is excellent for HDRs. I didn't try every function, but what I tried worked well, and at 2 dollars the app is a genuine bargain.

I think it needs a takeoff button like Litchi has. I took off manually with no incident, but the button would be better. Used RTH on the Mavic RC which brought the Mavic back close to the takeoff point, but not as close as RTH is when using DJIGo4.

So very nice app, much more control of your panos than DJI provides.

Definitely worth a download and a couple of bucks. The developer has lots of plans for more features, like HDR stills (non panos) which will be a great improvement over the DJI app. I think the app is too cheap for what he is already offering, and the developer is worthy of our support.

mel

Last edited:
Reactions: LucVN and ICHOTT
Thank you and great feedback, agree it got to be worth
Supporting the developer too if we hope to get useful apps

Downloaded and yes, confusing!
Looks potentially good but developer just needs to tidy up the ‘how to set it up and use it guide’

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada