DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ready to Purchase But Waiting

alsang

Reactions
Hi all,
I have the funds allocated to purchase a Mavic Pro but after reading through the forums (thanks you all :)) I have decided to wait for the next release.
The 2 specific upgrades that need addressed in version 2 of the Mavic Pro.
1) 360 sensors
2) flying into the sun issues.
I'm trying to be as patient as I can but all the flyaway's and running into objects is holding me back.

Al

360 sensors
The P4P has 360 sensors, but the side sensors are mostly never used (not sure why). There could be hope there for the Mavic 2 assuming DJI carries that feature forward.

all the flyaway's and running into objects is holding me back
Most of the incidents discussed here were caused by pilot error.

Stupidity & experience are the biggest reasons for flyaways & collisions which the Mavic Pro 2 won't address. There is no way to avoid sun issues when taking videos while flying into the sun. I guess the extra time will give you a chance to save more since the extra features in the Mavic 2 won't come for free.

The only reason I'd wait for the Mavic 2 is in the hopes I could pick-up the Mavic 1 on sale.

Reactions: Mike_Jaxson
Hi all,
I have the funds allocated to purchase a Mavic Pro but after reading through the forums (thanks you all :)) I have decided to wait for the next release.
The 2 specific upgrades that need addressed in version 2 of the Mavic Pro.
1) 360 sensors
2) flying into the sun issues.
I'm trying to be as patient as I can but all the flyaway's and running into objects is holding me back.

Al
By the time vers. 2 is released, you're allocated funds would've been spent on some other foolish hobby. Just pony up the bucks and get it now. You'll never look back and regret your decision, I'm quite sure most of us feel the same way about our Mavics.

Reactions: Mike_Jaxson
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji