DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

REALACC HD Lens Protector with ND16 Dimmer Reducing Light For DJI Mavic Pro-Free Test

i suspect when he said end he was saying that he had enough offers i am thinking this might just be a marketing ploy (yes i am a sceptic) bearing in mind they probably have a very local flying club to help why would they send products half way around the world.

Reactions: Gp™ and scooot
its another way of catching something after they screw you over and charge you for the filters you were supposed to be testing

Reactions: Gp™
If all the posters deposit $50 into my Nigerian Bank account by COB today I will send out not one, not two but wait for it Three of these extra special filters by the fastest possible mail straight to your door.
Hmmm.

If all the posters deposit $50 into my Nigerian Bank account by COB today I will send out not one, not two but wait for it Three of these extra special filters by the fastest possible mail straight to your door.
Hmmm.
do i get a free radio with it i mean you always get a free radio with everything right?

I think we realised that after post number three lol i am sure the mods will be along soon

Touché! Haha. I'm thinking about starting a forum just to bash the product now. You reap what you sow! Zero tolerance for cheats and liars like this.

I will do an in depth, fair and honest test and review and for your product. I'll also do an Amazon review for it. I'm in the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Western Montana.

DJI_0013.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: G284L
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent