DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Reason My Videos Aren't Posting on DJI Go 4?

eroomomni

Reactions
Perhaps there is a simple answer but does anyone have advice, or an answer as to why my videos aren't being posted on the DJI Go 4 app? Of course, my videos and photos are still being recorded to the SD card. They were being listed at first, however after several flights on the Mavic Pro, the videos are no longer being shown when selecting the "Editor" button on the bottom of the screen. It might be some option on the menu, or something to do with the cache. I just can't figure it out. Thanks ahead of time.

Perhaps there is a simple answer but does anyone have advice, or an answer as to why my videos aren't being posted on the DJI Go 4 app? Of course, my videos and photos are still being recorded to the SD card. They were being listed at first, however after several flights on the Mavic Pro, the videos are no longer being shown when selecting the "Editor" button on the bottom of the screen. It might be some option on the menu, or something to do with the cache. I just can't figure it out. Thanks ahead of time.
Is your cache size large enough?

Not sure. That's why I am asking the question. I'm open to suggestions and/or a recommendation.
Well depending on the size of the storage on your device, I would set it pretty high. If you go to the General Settings of the drone while it's connected to the app, you can set the Maximum Video Cache Capacity. I have mine set to 16GB.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent