DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Red Contour Lines on IPad Screen

BenMar

Reactions
Just did the latest firmware update. I now notice red contour lines on objects on my IPhone, at first I felt that it was enhancing visually objects that were close, due to my forward avoidance settings. I then noticed the Interstate about a ½ mile away and it was outlined in red. The redlines are everywhere, but not on Playback. Have gone through the "Manual" and did not notice any setting describing the annoyance. Have I set a setting that causes this to happen, if so what is it?

You can disable the "Peak Focus Threshold" setting in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Peak-Focus-Threshold.jpg

Thank you; I do not understand the principle of this, but selecting "none" made the lines disappear!

Reactions: David Cook
Check out this video for more details on that DJI GO feature:

WOW #@$#@%@#$% Last night I flew and had this effect happening. I really thought I damaged one of the gimbal ribbon cables with the gimbal lock brace... Thanks for posting this video. LOL I must have accidentally activated this mode. So glad I don;t have to send mine in for repair :) Now I need to read about this mode and how to use it.

Crisis averted ( wipes sweat from forehead) ..

I just had the same thing happen and couldn't figure out why.. Saw your solution and i thought to myself "yup ive definitely seen it in that wrong setting".. Didn't stop me from flying a bit longer though since its the first time ive flown in a while due to crappy new york weather

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest