DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Red LEDs not staying on

tony56shooter

Reactions
After I sync the remote control with the Mavic and start the app the front red LEDs go off. How do I turn them back on?

Thanks again for the help,

Tony

You can turn on the front lights in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Turn-Off-LEDs.png

Take another look. It's there. You'll need to scroll down since those menus are long.

This is what I see below the return to home set in the advanced setting area.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-04-21-12-07 Advanced settings 1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-05-04-21-12-07 Advanced settings 1.jpg
    785.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_2017-05-04-21-11-54 Advanced settings 2.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-05-04-21-11-54 Advanced settings 2.jpg
    858.8 KB · Views: 50
I'll try and scroll down more but I'm pretty sure I went to the bottom. I just started flying last Thursday and have had a ton of fun.

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
Ah -- you're using an Android device. Disable the following setting:

DJI-GO.jpg

I'll try and scroll down more but I'm pretty sure I went to the bottom. I just started flying last Thursday and have had a ton of fun.
If you are recording video during your flights, you may have to turn on front LED's by turning them off in your camera settings.

This is what it looks like below Front LEDs Auto Turn off. this may help you help me. They turn off when I feel the remote control or the phone vibrate during the time the app starts up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-04-21-55-23 LEDs turn off.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-05-04-21-55-23 LEDs turn off.jpg
    914.1 KB · Views: 35
This is what it looks like below Front LEDs Auto Turn off. this may help you help me. They turn off when I feel the remote control or the phone vibrate during the time the app starts up.
There are,2 areas of the settings for front LED's. In the settings of your image attached, they should be turned on. In the main aircraft settings they should also be turned on.
I know it does seem confusing, but this is what you will need to do to keep them on in all modes of flight recording or not.

There are,2 areas of the settings for front LED's. In the settings of your image attached, they should be turned on. In the main aircraft settings they should also be turned on.
I know it does seem confusing, but this is what you will need to do to keep them on in all modes of flight recording or not.
This is a short video of the red LEDs coming on and then going off at start up.

Since you're not able to access the "Turn on Front LEDs" setting from my first screenshot above, you'll need to turn the LEDs on/off using the C1 or C2 button (on the back of the remote controller). You can program those buttons in the following section of DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Turn-LED-OnOff-With-C1C2.jpg

Reactions: Drone Master

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karthikeyan103