DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Red lines and dots in video

minimpw

Reactions
Anyone know why these red lines and dots show up in the video?

Thanks
8e557e170a9b3f78e431ffda4d4d89d8.jpg
f6666a5262153b6de734beb1677a71cb.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure peak focus lines show up in AF mode plus nothing is in focus.

I took a screen shot from my iPhone, then I zoomed up to show the red lines. Thats why its not clear.

Cool but according to your app you're in AF mode and I'm pretty sure you don't get the alerts while in Autofocus mode. They only show up during Manual Focus.

No chance this is overexposure alert?

Reactions: timsco60
If peak focus switched on it will show it no matter af or mf you are using, and it shows only in a aplication preview window, not in actual video from sd card ;)

The red "focus peaking" is shown on your app's PREVIEW of footage (iOS only) so you can be confident the focus is accurate on the areas that matter to you. Adjust with manual focus if the camera is not focusing on the desired subjects. It is not saved to the cached instant-replay video on your phone/tablet, nor does it appear on the actual footage on the Mavic's microSD.

The white "highlight peaking" or "zebra stripes" is shown on your app's PREVIEW of footage (iOS only) so you can be aware of areas of the image at risk for over-exposure and poor color fidelity. Adjust exposure to minimize the stripe effect, but not entirely eliminate it. It is not saved to the cached instant-replay video on your phone/tablet, nor does it appear on the actual footage on the Mavic's microSD.

Reactions: timsco60
Anyone know why these red lines and dots show up in the video?

Thanks
8e557e170a9b3f78e431ffda4d4d89d8.jpg
f6666a5262153b6de734beb1677a71cb.jpg
Hi

Did you manage to get rid of this red dots on the live video? i rede the thread below but none gave a straight answer as how to fix this ?

thanks

Phil

Hi

Did you manage to get rid of this red dots on the live video? i rede the thread below but none gave a straight answer as how to fix this ?

thanks

Phil
Post number 2 and post number 14 explain how to "fix" this. It is the Peak Focus Threshold. Watch the video above. Go into your settings and adjust the Peak Focus Threshold if you do not want to see the red on the screen.

It's the bacteria and virus alerts. It's showing you where you need to wipe down more thoroughly :)

Reactions: minimpw
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas