DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Red lines, how to get rid?

mavicprodrone

Reactions
Hi there, I've recently been playing with different settings on the DJI go 4 app, basically I now ended up with some red lines on the screen when I fly my Mavic. The red lines doesn't appear on the filmed video, but will appear on screen when flying the Mavic.

The red lines (or outlines usually around object), they're like over expose lines shown in lined area, but i had that function (overexposure warning) disabled already.

Please help me to get rid of it! As I've revisited the setting, nothing seems to turn that off.

It's becoming annoying especially when I'm flying during a sunny day, where all I will see is the red outlines.

Thank you

Hi there, I've recently been playing with different settings on the DJI go 4 app, basically I now ended up with some red lines on the screen when I fly my Mavic. The red lines doesn't appear on the filmed video, but will appear on screen when flying the Mavic.

The red lines (or outlines usually around object), they're like over expose lines shown in lined area, but i had that function (overexposure warning) disabled already.

Please help me to get rid of it! As I've revisited the setting, nothing seems to turn that off.

It's becoming annoying especially when I'm flying during a sunny day, where all I will see is the red outlines.

Thank you
The red lines indicate what is in focus, look at your focus settings. You want it off peak focus threshold.
dji-go-peak-focus-threshold-jpg.7564

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest