DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Refit your phantom 3 (p3s p3a p3p) into mavic

harryofwind

Reactions
i noticed a nice shell,while could allow you to refit dji phantom 3(p3s p3a p3p) into dji mavic. almost the same size and appearance with dji mavic after refitting.with no issue in normal use.
just want to know how many man think this is a good product and willing to refit your phantom 3?
thanks in advance!

Reactions: fmarzan
There's a company that 3-D prints a body similar to the Mavic that's what he's talking about I have seen the video and I think he is asking if people would want to rip apart their P3 and put it in that shell

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: harryofwind
Thing is this ONLY makes your P3 look and fold up like a Mavic. Its just a shell, it will NOT give you the Mavic's functionality or capabilities.... It will still be a P3...

So if thats what you are after and understand that, its a nice alternative...

The maker has a thread in Phantom pilots that is on hold at the moment to see if he's going to be a vender there to sell it with us .
Transform Phantom3 into Mavic
And your right Mo it still will be a P3 but have folding arms like the mavic and is larger .

Reactions: harryofwind
Thing is this ONLY makes your P3 look and fold up like a Mavic. Its just a shell, it will NOT give you the Mavic's functionality or capabilities.... It will still be a P3...

So if thats what you are after and understand that, its a nice alternative...
yes,smaller size with the same normal function!do you like this idea?

Yeah, I think its a nice option. I think it's success will depend on how difficult it will be to gut the original shell and put everything into the new one.

yes,smaller size with the same normal function!do you like this idea?

Yeah, I think its a nice option. I think it's success will depend on how difficult it will be to gut the original shell and put everything into the new one.
we are trying to make it easier,at least state it clear in the description page.

Is there a 3d print file rendition of this available yet ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS