DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Regrets about your Mavic Pro purchase?.. Poll

Do you regret spending your hard earned cash for this machine ?

• No way buddy, i'd happily spend my money on this again if i had to..

Votes: 96 95.0%
  • Yes!!!... What the heck was i thinking..

Votes: 5 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

robbiew

Reactions
Hey guys, My first post :) Almost got my money to get me a Mavic Pro..

just wondering has anyone got any regrets about buying this amazing piece of hardware ?

ever since i saw a utube ad for the mavic pro last week., iv been saving my cash like it's goin out of style.. hopefully another week or 2 at the most, i'll get to join the club properly

Reactions: cderoche
Love it. Third one. Camera better be absolutely right this time. (I only paid for one, but they keep sending me new ones to replace the ones with bad cameras). Getting tired of not having one on hand. Got it back yesterday. Test flight later today.

Reactions: Viper 1 and robbiew
Love it. Third one. Camera better be absolutely right this time. (I only paid for one, but they keep sending me new ones to replace the ones with bad cameras). Getting tired of not having one on hand. Got it back yesterday. Test flight later today.
How long between delivery of each mp Alan?

I ordered mine on 15th October.Several sleepless nights after reading on here how amazing it was I eventually got it on April 12th.
Do I have any regrets,none whatsoever.It was well worth the wait.
My wife says she is serious when she says I mention I love my mavic more times than I tell her.[emoji16][emoji106]

robbiew, be very aware that in Ireland there are very specific rules about drones, and flying them.
I would not want you to spend your hard earned, then find you cannot fly it anywhere !!.
God knows how they are going to Police it though.
( I guess they will tether Little Leprechaun's on the bottom of your drone, to make sure you comply with the Law.)
I guess that law must belong to "Murphy" !!
( Sorry Guys !, could not resist that one !! )

Reactions: robbiew
I love my Mav. I have 82 flights on it and zero problems. I might be one of the lucky ones but I have taken care to do follow basic procedures and be aware of all surroundings as I fly. We recently returned from Hawaii and I have great shots and video of my family etc. that I never would have gotten by traditional means. I obey flights laws and have insurance on mine and know that if my drone does damage that I'm covered and that it is covered as well. All these things make me so glad I purchased this machine and I can't wait for my Goggles on Tuesday !!!!!!DJI_0012.jpgDJI_0012 2.jpg

first post and looks like i already broke the rules :(

I hope my first flight will be as a law abiding citizen unlike my post history..
WHAT....
IMG_8915.GIF

My only regret is I didn't buy 2 so when I fly like a wild chimp
and need a back up not that it's like I'm lacking in birds .
Also being it was your first post and you didn't
Search before you crafted your thread you can slide as you know better now .
Welcome to the forum . :)

Reactions: robbiew and ceirsik
robbiew, be very aware that in Ireland there are very specific rules about drones, and flying them.
I would not want you to spend your hard earned, then find you cannot fly it anywhere !!.
God knows how they are going to Police it though.
( I guess they will tether Little Leprechaun's on the bottom of your drone, to make sure you comply with the Law.)
I guess that law must belong to "Murphy" !!
( Sorry Guys !, could not resist that one !! )

I'm reading up on restrictions and regulations, and anything else they might try and surprise me with before i get my hands on the MP.. like a kid a christmas waiting til i have the full amount for the Fly More Combo, as my car insurance and other bills have to be sorted first..

Reactions: Ceejay
WHAT....
View attachment 13779

My only regret is I didn't buy 2 so when I fly like a wild chimp
and need a back up not that it's like I'm lacking in birds .
Also being it was your first post and you didn't
Search before you crafted your thread you can slide as you know better now .
Welcome to the forum . :)
Thanks dirklod, will def do a search before i post or create any new threads.. and thanks to everyone so far for their feedback and stories..

Reactions: dirkclod and Ceejay
I'm reading up on restrictions and regulations, and anything else they might try and surprise me with before i get my hands on the MP.. like a kid a christmas waiting til i have the full amount for the Fly More Combo, as my car insurance and other bills have to be sorted first..

Very sensible, I would also go to the DJI website and download a copy of the manual, and read it, SEVERAL TIMES!.
Will definitely be a help to you when your MP arrives, you will understand it's functions a lot easier.

Great idea ceejay, will download the manual now, also just checked the phone requirements, seems my android 4.4.2 on HTC could be an issue, so i might buy a used newer model, iPhones seem to be less troublesome after reading a lot of reviews. even though i'm not an IOS fan..

Reactions: Ceejay
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580