DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote Control 5D button function

Heavysledz

Reactions
Sorry if this is a silly question but I can't for the life of me find out what depressing the 5D button does. I see where you can program the up/down left/right movements but nothing for depressing the button. I assume it has some function otherwise it would only be a 4D button.....thanks in advance.

5D button.jpg

Sorry if this is a silly question but I can't for the life of me find out what depressing the 5D button does. I see where you can program the up/down left/right movements but nothing for depressing the button. I assume it has some function otherwise it would only be a 4D button.....thanks in advance.

View attachment 4346
From p9 of the manual... :)

5d_button.PNG

haha.....I have read the manual countless times but it says you can set the values based on your preference in the GO app. I guess it doesn't mention it on the app itself since the "press down" is not user selectable.....anyways, thanks!

It can be remapped, although I'm not sure where I found the option for it

really, I would be interested to see where to do that. My app as shown in the pic in my first post shows no option to change the function of the "Press Down" function on the switch.

Actually I think I was mistaken, I don't think it can. Sorry about that

bummer....I wish it was user selectable like the other positions......oh, well. At least now I know what it does Thumbswayup learn something new on the forum every day!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme