DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote Control Beep Volume

Mike03

Reactions
Is it possible to reduce the volume of the remote control sounds? The power on/off and warning beeps seem very loud on my remote.

No.

Agreed. While I like the warnings... it draws a lot of attention to the pilot if you are flying around other people as well.
Maybe they can have an option that's "50% volume + vibrate" or something.

Reactions: andrew reeves
Electrical tape over the speaker ports.
That sounded like a good idea. It's the same thing I do to my kid's toys when they're too loud!

...just looked and I don't know where the speaker ports would be, unless it's that grill at the top. But I also suspect that space is used for cooling the electronics. Hmmmm.

That sounded like a good idea. It's the same thing I do to my kid's toys when they're too loud!

...just looked and I don't know where the speaker ports would be, unless it's that grill at the top. But I also suspect that space is used for cooling the electronics. Hmmmm.

Don't tape up the rc for the reason you gave above, the beeper is deep inside the body (see rc teardown on youtube)

Reactions: KiterTodd
Don't tape up the rc for the reason you gave above, the beeper is deep inside the body (see rc teardown on youtube)
Search " Fix Controller Buzzer In 10 Minutes"
It does work. Just follow instructions of OP, and take your time to ensure accuracy. Best hour I ever spent!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jared69