DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote displaying 'connecting' but not connecting to Mavic

Flying_Lincoln2017

Reactions
Hey to all fellow Mavic pilots,

Total newbie here so please bare with me!

I've had my Mavic for a week and taken it up a couple of times, updated my firmware so that it displayed the new aeroplane mode (I get it's not called this) and when I went to take it out again the same day there was no connectivity from my RC to my MP.

Obviously I've had a looked at the forums on here and have done the following:-

- Tried the pad combinations described to see if the RC would start working.

- Checked I've not accidentally switched it onto wifi mode.

- Tried to link my RC using the DJI Go 4 app by going to the RC settings, clicking 'link rc', pressing the little button so it goes red, and variations of pushing this first then clicking it on the app etc etc.

- Downloaded the DJI assistant on my PC, however it's a piece of junk so that didn't help either!

Running out of patience and want to get my Mavic up in the air again. Very disheartened that I've spent £1100 on a drone I looked into for months before buying only to be grounded by updating the firmware!

Please help.

I've had my Mavic for a week and taken it up a couple of times, updated my firmware so that it displayed the new aeroplane mode (I get it's not called this) and when I went to take it out again the same day there was no connectivity from my RC to my MP.

- Tried to link my RC using the DJI Go 4 app by going to the RC settings, clicking 'link rc', pressing the little button so it goes red, and variations of pushing this first then clicking it on the app etc etc.

- Downloaded the DJI assistant on my PC, however it's a piece of junk so that didn't help either!

Running out of patience and want to get my Mavic up in the air again. Very disheartened that I've spent £1100 on a drone I looked into for months before buying only to be grounded by updating the firmware!

Please help.
Be sure your aircraft is not in WIFI mode. Also only one USB port can be plugged into at a time on the RC.

Please help.
It sounds like the FW update is bad. Try reinstalling the same version with DJI Assistant in both the Mavic and the RC.

Be sure your aircraft is not in WIFI mode. Also only one USB port can be plugged into at a time on the RC.

Thanks, not sure if I mentioned I've checked that I've not accidentally switched it to wifi mode.

There's no duplicate use of ports; I'm still using the side cable connection to my iPhone.

I accidentally hit wifi button while inserting ad card without knowing. Check there

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929