DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote will not connect to app "Check App" error

3rdgeers

Reactions
I've had my Mavic for almost a month now and have flown it numerous times. I charged it 2 days ago, the last time I flew it, and today I tried to fly it and the app will not connect to the remote.

The app does not show the camrea, and in the upper left corner says "DISCONNECTED".

The remote says "Check App".

I tried deleting the app, using a different phone, turning on the app after turning on the mavic and the remote....no dice. The chord can't be bad...I never yanked it, or pulled it hard. It looks completely fine.

Has anyone had and resolved this problem?

Thanks so much!!

I had that happen to me today also. It was my second flight of the day and the only thing different was I has switched batteries.. so I tried my third battery.. still nothing.. went back to my 30%battery.. nothing.. then I restarted the remote and voila.. connection.. first time that's happened.. I did update the app yesterday.. never had an issue with sequence before.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using MavicPilots mobile app

I had that happen to me today also. It was my second flight of the day and the only thing different was I has switched batteries.. so I tried my third battery.. still nothing.. went back to my 30%battery.. nothing.. then I restarted the remote and voila.. connection.. first time that's happened.. I did update the app yesterday.. never had an issue with sequence before.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using MavicPilots mobile app
So...what's odd is just about 20 minutes ago I realized that if I unplug the chord on the left completely from the remote, and then plug in the USB on the bottom in to my phone...it works.

So now I'm wondering if the chord that goes on the left is bad?

update to this, i did get a 'inconsistent firmware' pop up this morning, and it needed to update. The update only took about 15 sec.. this may have had something to do with the issue also.

Same thing yesterday. It was the cord. I didn't think the cord be be bad. It was in good shape and relatively new. Good luck

Same thing yesterday. It was the cord. I didn't think the cord be be bad. It was in good shape and relatively new. Good luck
So, yours stopped working and you realized it was the chord? How did you get to that conclusion? Use another chord?

Thanks!

Yes, I was out of ideas. I could see no other reason other than some software conflict. So I found another cord and .... bingo

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Yes, I was out of ideas. I could see no other reason other than some software conflict. So I found another cord and .... bingo

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
OK...that's what I'll do then. It's annoying having the long iphon usb chord hanging down when using the remote. Thanks so much!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser