DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remove height limitation (Solved - Not Possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.

omod

Reactions
How to I fly higher than the max altitude?

Im outside the US and in really remote places, but still can't pass the height limit? Can I use Litchi or another app to do it?

It's not possible to fly higher than 500 meters over top of the takeoff point. That restriction is baked into the Mavic itself.

Reactions: MonkeyKing
Sigh, well i guess that answers that question. What if I use the (dangerous) tinfoil burrito trick?

That won't work either. The altitude is limited even more when a GPS signal is not available.

Reactions: Rbruz
Ahh well, still an amazing drone. Thanks for the help.

The only way to change to altitude restriction, you must get a verging copy of the software program, then if you can write code you can go in an change it to 0.

Sealed container and a vacuum pump maybe?
Fool it into thinking it's at a higher altitude than in is just before take off ?

Not that I'm saying you should fly higher than whatever your country or regulatory body say is the maximum for a UAV :)

Msingers answered this and per this before it goes any further.
16. For everyones safety we do not condone the manipulation of the manufacturers software or firmware and may (at our discretion), delete without warning any content that promotes this type of activity.
That's it
Closed

Reactions: SRJ_Mavic_PRO
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member