DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Replacement Gimbal Clamps are Available

mstevens

Reactions
Didn't know if everyone knew this, but replacement gimbal clamps of the clear plastic easy-to-lose variety are available from a few vendors on Ali Express. They're hard to find because they're listed under very odd titles such as "Mavic Pro gimbal card buckle PTZ mount holder protection cover protective case for Mavic Pro drone accessories", which doesn't have "clamp" in the title at all, and who knows what PTZ means or why you'd want a buckle. I've found prices ranging from USD$29 to USD$7 each. I decided to order a couple of the USD$7 ones.

Here's a link to one listing: Mavic Pro gimbal card buckle PTZ mount holder protection cover protective case for Mavic Pro drone accessories -in Parts & Accessories from Toys & Hobbies on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Reactions: bucefalo
thanks i'm gonna have a look :)

I just got one of these. Works well with only one piece to remove. I've lost, and eventually found, the factory clamp so many times the $22 USD is good value.IMG_0128.JPG
Easy to find and remember to remove! IMG_0129.JPG
The built-in gimbal clamp fits and supports the camera just like the factory one. It's just slightly easier to install (correctly) than the clear plastic brittle factory one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929