DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Request for those receiving the Mavic Pro soon

if my tracking number issue from newegg gets sorted out i will be doing all this before i trust the quadcopter to anything extreme.

Casey is a full blown idiot that gets all his drones and other toys for free.Why on Earth he makes over $900k a year on his limp **** videos on youtube is beyond me.Just proves my theory.....most people have no lives and sit on their butts and watch the tube.So pathetic.

Sent from my SM-G900V using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Romi
casey himself needs a crucial update in safety, and reality. People like him will be the reason they make flying any drone with a camera illegal. Ruining a wonderful hobby for others.

I'm in awe of DJI's ability and muscle to be able to get virtually 100% of the reviewers to-date to say pretty much the same thing. Thats either a script... or (surely not) the drone is actually ok?
Nah, must be a script. After all - everyone who gets a drone for free to test has CGI facilities to fake the (pretty much identical to each other) field tests so that we the consumer end up being scammed.

Personally to some extent - I'd rather take the word of someone who doesnt have to stress about busting the **** thing over someone who's just spent 1.2K and is protective about that fact. But let's not let the truth get in the way of good old celebrity bashing eh?

Casey is a full blown idiot that gets all his drones and other toys for free.Why on Earth he makes over $900k a year on his limp **** videos on youtube is beyond me.Just proves my theory.....most people have no lives and sit on their obese ***** and watch the tube.So pathetic.

Most of his views probably come from kids and teenagers, I started watching his videos but soon after quit. I couldn't take it anymore. I was getting annoyed. But hey he's doing something right. He makes more money than me and does way cooler stuff

I'm in awe of DJI's ability and muscle to be able to get virtually 100% of the reviewers to-date to say pretty much the same thing. Thats either a script... or (surely not) the drone is actually ok?
Nah, must be a script. After all - everyone who gets a drone for free to test has CGI facilities to fake the (pretty much identical to each other) field tests so that we the consumer end up being scammed.

Personally to some extent - I'd rather take the word of someone who doesnt have to stress about busting the **** thing over someone who's just spent 1.2K and is protective about that fact. But let's not let the truth get in the way of good old celebrity bashing eh?
I agree. The Mavic surely is awesome

Reactions: Mahoosiv
Casey is a full blown idiot that gets all his drones and other toys for free.Why on Earth he makes over $900k a year on his limp **** videos on youtube is beyond me.Just proves my theory.....most people have no lives and sit on their obese ***** and watch the tube.So pathetic.

"Gets all his drones and other toys for free" and "makes over $900k a year" and "is a full blown idiot." You seem to be confused about the definition of "idiot".

I was just going to post that video you guys have posted, pretty much answers the questions asked.

"Gets all his drones and other toys for free" and "makes over $900k a year" and "is a full blown idiot." You seem to be confused about the definition of "idiot".
He just got lucky because people watch his videos.He does have a talent and that is making videos but also a lot of these big youtubers have a hidden production crew believe it or not that does most of the work for them.With the quality and all the locations plus editing I do not think one man could do it alone in 24 hrs 7 days a week.

Well said...If that's the case, then I want to be an idiot!

Reactions: Butterpuff 6
He just got lucky because people watch his videos.He does have a talent and that is making videos but also a lot of these big youtubers have a hidden production crew believe it or not that does most of the work for them.With the quality and all the locations plus editing I do not think one man could do it alone in 24 hrs 7 days a week.

Now you also seem to be confused about the definition of "lucky".

You don't get 5+ million subscribers, over a billion views, and win a bunch of awards doing it, just by being lucky. I'm not a big fan of Casey either because of the poor examples he sets on his videos regardless of how apologetic he is about how stupid it is to ride a boosted board without a helmet and how dangerous it is to fly drones irresponsibly like he sometimes does, but I do have total respect for the guy's big heart, work ethic, and accomplishments. He has made over 500 youtube videos, mostly well edited and produced, travels the world and plays with gadgets and toys many of us could only dream of, and loves his job. He clearly works hard at it, has had his share of misfortunes, and doesn't just rely on luck.

Casey is doing it right, while you just sound like a miserable jealous player hater. Stop hating and do something better with your life and for others.

Reactions: HueJorgan
How about we sign you guys up to perform a battery of tests and get that info out ASAP. Tests like:

1. Flight time under different conditions with listing of battery percent on landing

2. Compatibility with Autopilot, Litchi etc

3. Overall performance feel when stick flying -- how does it compare to Phantom 4, Inspire 1 etc

4. And videos, lots and lots of videos -- make note of camera settings and lighting conditions and any editing work done in post

5. Sensors -- how well do the collision avoidance sensors work

6. RC-Drone communications -- how reliable is it and how far away did you go

7. FPV video quality

8. Sound level compared to Phantom and Inspire

9. GPS acquire time and reliability

10. Indoor flying -- how well does it do

Brian
I plan on keeping my Phantom 4 and I look forward to being able to compare it side-by-side with my new Mavic. I will certainly share whatever insights/video/stills I get out of that here. Since I didn't pre-order, I don't know when I will get my Mavic though. I was hoping to be able to go into the local Apple Store and pick one up around the first of November, but that's looking doubtful now. :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98