DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Return to Current Location

Todd Reimer

Reactions
So I know there is return to home functionality. However, since I will be taking this hiking, or doing other things on the move, is there a function to have the Mavic return to the active GPS location based on your phone?

Just curious.

So I know there is return to home functionality. However, since I will be taking this hiking, or doing other things on the move, is there a function to have the Mavic return to the active GPS location based on your phone?

Just curious.
On the stock DJI Go app, the best you can do right now is to manually update your RTH location every so often.

I am hoping you will be able to program one of the 'C' buttons to update current 'Home' location, this would make it very easy to keep your current position as the RTH position.

I am hoping you will be able to program one of the 'C' buttons to update current 'Home' location
That would be a nice addition. Here's what's available right now:

DJI-GO-Set-C1-C2-Buttons.jpg

Darn, maybe they will add that option, I like to use one for Battery info and the other for Auto Focus, but if the home point option is ever available tap to focus isn't an issue.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22