DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Review of the Lowepro Tahoe BP 150 Bag for the DJI Mavic Pro

Canes76

Reactions
Still looking for a bag for your Mavic? I am back reviewing another bag for the DJI Magic Pro Fly More Kit. This time it is the Lowepro Tahoe BP 150 backpack - take a look!

Thanks. I bought the ProTactic 250. Super bag but a bit snug if you intend to carry more gear. I'm thinking to upgrade to the ProTactic 350

Thanks for your comments - I actually just got in the ProTactic 450 and will be doing a review on that soon!

Excellent. I know the 450 will be overkill for me but I'm looking forward to your review. Maybe I'll review the 350 when I get it.

Reactions: Canes76
Thanks. I bought the ProTactic 250. Super bag but a bit snug if you intend to carry more gear. I'm thinking to upgrade to the ProTactic 350

Not sure how the protactive 350 is but I just got a Pro Runner 350 AW II and although it fits all my gear, I feel its still a little snug. In the main compartment I have my Karma Grip, Canon 70D (w/battery grip would not fit), 2 lipo bags (can hold 4 Mavic batteries), mavic pro and controller, and samsung gear 360. So far thats all thats in there and its snug when I close it. It already feels a little heavy. I still have yet to pack my surface pro 4 in the laptop compartment and all the cables / chargers / extra batteries for all my gear. With this pack I don't think I'll have enough space to carry any over-the-head headphones or extra things for my kids. I wish I would have gotten the 450 but not sure how much more room that would have given me either.

Attachments

• 20170503_043947_resized.jpg
    20170503_043947_resized.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 49
Canes76, I bought the Lowepro Tahoe BP 150 backpack on a special at a local retailer. Very happy - more than enough space, and still compact with good protection. The only thing missing is a sleeve the right size for my iPhone 6...The interior of the bag is made from a material very like the fluffy side of Velcro (the "loop" material) so you can easily make your own dividers and retaining straps with Velcro. Good buy IMHO.

Reactions: Canes76
Canes76, I bought the Lowepro Tahoe BP 150 backpack on a special at a local retailer. Very happy - more than enough space, and still compact with good protection. The only thing missing is a sleeve the right size for my iPhone 6...The interior of the bag is made from a material very like the fluffy side of Velcro (the "loop" material) so you can easily make your own dividers and retaining straps with Velcro. Good buy IMHO.

Yeah, that bag is awesome! If I was just carrying my Mavic, it is perfect. But with my camera, lenses, etc. I needed something bigger. Glad you enjoy the bag

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada