DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Review of the SKYREAT DJI Mavic Pro Aluminum-Alloy Tablet Stand Holder

manfredo

Reactions
Wanted to post a quick review of this tablet mount for the Mavic. This thing feels Rock solid and very comfortable, the position doesn't interfere with use of the controller at all. The best part is that it all folds down nice and small when not being used, the ball joint is cleverly designed and split in half allowing it to lay flat when packed up. I fly using an iPad mini and this mount feels rock solid, highly recommend it. It feels very good on the hands. Here are some pictures to show what it looks like:

2017-03-23 14.32.52.jpg 2017-03-23 14.33.09.jpg 2017-03-23 14.33.47.jpg 2017-03-23 14.34.03.jpg 2017-03-23 14.35.04.jpg 2017-03-23 14.36.39.jpg 2017-03-23 14.37.18.jpg

Overall, I'm quite happy with this mount. Perhaps the only suggestion I would make if to skeletonize the mounting plate a bit to reduce some weight, but it's really not that bad.

Wanted to post a quick review of this tablet mount for the Mavic. This thing feels Rock solid and very comfortable, the position doesn't interfere with use of the controller at all. The best part is that it all folds down nice and small when not being used, the ball joint is cleverly designed and split in half allowing it to lay flat when packed up. I fly using an iPad mini and this mount feels rock solid, highly recommend it. It feels very good on the hands. Here are some pictures to show what it looks like:

View attachment 9161 View attachment 9162 View attachment 9163 View attachment 9164 View attachment 9165 View attachment 9166 View attachment 9167

Overall, I'm quite happy with this mount. Perhaps the only suggestion I would make if to skeletonize the mounting plate a bit to reduce some weight, but it's really not that bad.
Howdy, having the ball joint being split is clever.
Regards,
-d.

Already have one. I am one of those Drone nuts who like to get his hands on the extra's out there.

View attachment 9161 View attachment 9162 View attachment 9163 View attachment 9164 View attachment 9165 View attachment 9166 View attachment 9167

Can it be rotated the other way so you can see the RC display?

Last edited:
Reactions: VortexSpin
The one I'm talking about is not plastic, it's aluminum. I don't have any experience with the plastic one but the aluminum feels rock solid
Get the aluminum one. I have the older version which was plastic, but the new aluminium one is better. It is more compact and the arm is a bit shorter. I just ordered this new one last week as i like how it folds flat.

So the census is this is the best to get? I have a note 5 with a otterbox commuter case so need a holder unless because I dont want to take my case off everytime I fly

I have a note 5 with a otterbox commuter case so need a holder unless because I dont want to take my case off everytime I fly
Does it fit after removing one or both inserts from the remote controller arms (like this)?

Just out of curiosity, since the iPad Mini fits directly into the RC, what is the purpose of using a mount like that, other than to just raise the elevation?

Some people like to use a mount because they feel it's awkward to have a tablet wedged between their forearms.

Just out of curiosity, since the iPad Mini fits directly into the RC, what is the purpose of using a mount like that, other than to just raise the elevation?

I use it to fly with an iPad Air.

Does it fit after removing one or both inserts from the remote controller arms (like this)?

Thanks for this. I removed one rubber stop on each side and now my phone fits perfect. I don't plan on using a tablet so saved myself some money on the tablet mount that I can now blow on other mavic accessories..LoL.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS