DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Riding Ducati 959 Panigale - Mavic Pro

Spanishcop

Reactions

I normally record family events and nature scenes. Today I decided to record something a little different and recorded riding my motorcycle. Here's the video Chris, don't say I didn't post it lol.... This is the cached video and not the 4k file.

Well I have to say the Mavic performed great. I don't believe there was any surging at all. I'm curious if the surging could result from mavic trying to remain locked maybe such as when target gets thinner (front view vs side view such as a person or object during same recording without relocking).... or sight is blocked momentarily? I locked target for each take.then pieced them together with editor. With bright red standing out I don't think it ever had to lose and regain lock or even lost lock at all.

The only hard part was alignment. As we progressed down the straight way it eventually started to drift to the one side but I also had about 5 to 10 mph winds. I think it performed flawlessly.

Last edited:
I'm a motorcycle rider and always been wondering how to do this since I purchased my Mavic. Unfortunately there is no such beautiful, clean and free of obstacles roads near here where I Iive.
Nice video! Thanks for sharing. Thumbswayup

Reactions: Spanishcop
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada