DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rincon, GA

xUNx DeathDrone

Reactions
Anyone in the Savannah/ Pooler/ Rincon, GA area? Long time RC enthusiast, new to the drone world. Ive had my Mavic for about a week now and love it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I get my Mavic on Saturday. Excited to try this puppy out. Have flown plenty of cheaper(<$100) quads. Will be my first "expensive" one.

Reactions: xUNx DeathDrone
Where do you guys fly around hinesville? I set mine up in my front yard and I live too close to the airport so I couldn't take off. I'll be out of town until Tuesday but if anybody is interested in meeting up for some flights, shoot me a pm.

3bc4ca5f24afa815710329be549117cd.jpg

Reactions: FlytPath
Those are some pretty nice shots. And the video is well done.. at least to me. It only took you about a year for people to start messaging here. HA

Just flew a couple of times. This thing flys like a dream compared to the other quads I was flying with no Alt or GPS hold. Just let go of everything and steady hover. Let my wife fly it tonight, and she picked up on it easily even with no flying experience.

Took a quick photo of my neighborhood from altitude. Not the greatest, as it was the file that was on my phone and not the card. Also haven't looked at any of the picture/video settings.

Attachments

• screen_576d6bb51acf1a72_1514065742000.jpg
    screen_576d6bb51acf1a72_1514065742000.jpg
    556.4 KB · Views: 19
Yes it flies awesome! Great picture, i usually don’t mess with to many setting either. The picture of the Fort is straight from my phone no editing.

I'm down to meet up anywhere around Hinesville or Savannah. I'll be off Friday through Monday this weekend. Just shoot me a message.

I'm down to meet up anywhere around Hinesville or Savannah. I'll be off Friday through Monday this weekend. Just shoot me a message.
Where I live is in a NFZ, I dont know a good spot in hinesville. You?

I flew out at Joseph R. Miller Park in Midway today just to kill my batteries since I haven't flown in a couple weeks. Not a lot to look at over there so it's not somewhere I'd go just to fly but it was fine for killing batteries while my kids played.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett