DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

River run

That's absolutely gorgeous, thanks. Where did you get the sound? Was it recorded from a separate mic?

That's absolutely gorgeous, thanks. Where did you get the sound? Was it recorded from a separate mic?
^ When you want to post something to a thread and it's already there word for word.

Except one more question: from maybe 00:10, it gets darker around the edges in kind of like a pulsing fashion. Was that some auto exposure/white balance thing in the original recording or some editing/effect?

Reactions: David Levin
Very nice, but be careful. There was a thin branch that you almost clipped and hats all it takes for the Mavic to crash.

beautiful footage and very daring zipping past the trees....I need more flight time under my belt before I get that adventurous

Reactions: David Levin

Thanks! Yep - exactly, separate mic!

Except one more question: from maybe 00:10, it gets darker around the edges in kind of like a pulsing fashion. Was that some auto exposure/white balance thing in the original recording or some editing/effect?

Rookie move. Forgot to lock AE. live and learn!

Great video, and like others said I loved the sound! Fellow Washingtonian here, we really have some awesome places to fly here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ken28e