DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

S7 Edge and Mavic - Best firmware and Go app combination

Is your mavic working well with your S7 edge?

• Total voters

gastondvt

Reactions
Dear all,
As being a Mavic owner since last days of march, I had many problems with my S7 edge, when using it attached to the RC.
I tryed many combinations of firmware and Go4 app, without any consistent behaviors. Sometimes the system works flawlesly for many batteries, and the next day the phone hangs after flying for 5 minutes.
So, I'm asking to other S7 edge phone users, to share their phone model and firmware, Mavic firmware and Go4 app version, with their experience.
My combination is:
S7 Edge DUOS (SM-G935FD) - Android 7.0 (firmware G935FXXU1DQBO)
Mavic .600 firmware
DJI Go 4.0.6 and 4.0.7 tried without success.
Thank you very much for your help!
Greetings from Buenos Aires,
Gaston

Iv got an s7 edge 7.0 dgi go 4 600 all latest firmware my phone did play up but i uninstalled dgi go 4 then re installed the dji app not had any issues since i done this everything works great for me iam from Merseyside uk hi all

I received my Mavic early in the week. When I got it, the drone had .400 and the RC had .500. I downgraded the RC to .400. I've been flying with an S7 edge as well. Using the most recent android DGI GO app and Litchi. The only thing I have noticed, for me at least, I need to restart the app (either one) sometimes prior to takeoff -- otherwise I have no FPV through the gimble. Other than that minor inconvenience, the thing is darn impressive. I've had no disconnects and/or hangs during flights. Knock on wood. LOL

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake