DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sacramento, CA!

CANVagent

Reactions
ordered mine as soon as they were announced, received 7 weeks later due to back order, couldn't fly due to CA's record breaking rain...then dumped her in the Sacramento River getting footage of the flood waters!

5 weeks later, DJI refresh sends me my replacement, and I'm back in the air!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

@mamitagadventures , nice vid. I have a question, when you were going through the "draw" bridge, were you flying or had it shooting video holding it in the car? i'm new to this, so I don't even know if that can be done, but I only got my Mavic yesterday and still reading and charging stuff up!..lol

Thanks for watching the video and welcome!

As for going through the draw bridge. That was filmed using a camera. I'm sure it's possible, but with so many cars moving in and out through there. It's not worth risking it. One wrong movement and you might have created a multi collision accident. Again, not worth it!

Thanks for watching the video and welcome!

As for going through the draw bridge. That was filmed using a camera. I'm sure it's possible, but with so many cars moving in and out through there. It's not worth risking it. One wrong movement and you might have created a multi collision accident. Again, not worth it!

My thoughts exactly, I would not try it either, thanks for getting back to me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N