DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung Tab A SMT 350 constant message use as default

J-Man

Reactions
Newbie here -- searched and can't find a similar issue. Wanted more real estate so purchased a Samsung SMT350 Tab A --- installed both DJI app and DJI4 installed both, reinstalled, individually, deleted, etc. Upon startup, Mavic, Controller --- get a non-responsive message on the Samsung tab (flashing rapidly) to use this as default usb ?????. Works fine with my Iphone 6 ..... but never able to use the Samsung Tab. Been thru every setting I can find to fix but no success.

Tried with Wifi off and on, downloaded Google maps, closed all apps, etc --- nothing seems to work.

Any suggestions .... thanks

Enable developers option and USB debugging and see how it goes.
Regards,
-d.

thanks ..... where are those options on the Tab A
You will have to Google it, I am not familiar with the tablet, normally you tab 'build number' seven times.
Regards,
-d.

thanks ..... where are those options on the Tab A
Then you should see a new menu under settings >general >developer options.
Regards,
-d.

I have the same issue. Trying to switch from the note 4 to the Tab A and I keep getting the prompt for default app. It flashes, but won't select. I have usb debugging on under developers options. What usb setting should I use? I have the latest firmware, 600, and DJI Go 4.06. Lost. I just purchased a mount for the Tab A. Very disappointed. Anyone using it? How did you set it up?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom