DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung Tablet Questions

nes2020

Reactions
Hello all. First post, apologies if this is redundant.

It appears the website woot is running some good deals on several Samsung tablets currently. Based on what they have, does anyone have any experience with any of these or can they recommend purchasing any of them? The smaller ones that fit the controller would be ideal, unless they dont have the horsepower to be functional.

A Selection of Samsung Galaxy Tablets

Thanks!

-NES2020

Hello all. First post, apologies if this is redundant.

It appears the website woot is running some good deals on several Samsung tablets currently. Based on what they have, does anyone have any experience with any of these or can they recommend purchasing any of them? The smaller ones that fit the controller would be ideal, unless they dont have the horsepower to be functional.

A Selection of Samsung Galaxy Tablets

Thanks!

-NES2020

Hey there. I am using the Samsung galaxy tab a6 7'' (2016) that fits perfectly under the Mavic controller. It does not have top stats compared to some other tablets out there, but, if you use the GO app 3 (not the 4) and close any other open apps, I am guessing it will work good. Of course, if its horsepower you want, i Pads are top, especially the mini that just fits the controller.

Thank you for the response. I will try to use my Nexus6 phone until I figure out a good tablet solution.

Hey there. I am using the Samsung galaxy tab a6 7'' (2016) that fits perfectly under the Mavic controller. It does not have top stats compared to some other tablets out there, but, if you use the GO app 3 (not the 4) and close any other open apps, I am guessing it will work good. Of course, if its horsepower you want, i Pads are top, especially the mini that just fits the controller.
Tab A6 2016 works with Go4 app ?

Tab A6 2016 works with Go4 app ?
From my own experience, and from others posting here I'd say not. It was OK with the original Go app (if a bit laggy), but with Go 4 it was hopeless, with >1sec lag, screen freezes, random disconnects and error messages. Stopping background apps and video caching did not solve the issues.

Reactions: Joao Vgs

Hii Touroulis, just one question:
Are you using Go4 with tablet Samsung A6 2016 and all is ok ?
(i am on the way to buy that tablet if it is ok for Go4 and MavicPro)

is it possible to use go app instead of go4 app to control the mavic? I have a samsung tab3 that could not download the new app version. someone know if it is possible? thx

I've been having LOTS of graphics issues with Samsung tablets.

First, let me say that I'm a big fan of Samsung most everything. But, my (older) Tab S 8.4 and now a brand new Tab A 8.0 are exhibiting video problems. See attached pictures as a samples.

This happens with both DJI Go 4 and Litchi. It really looks like a downstream issue from my Mavic Pro, but it doesn't happen with my Samsung Note 4. And, the recorded video and stills are good.

I'll continue looking at other threads to see if there is additional information.

So, I calling on the wizards here to provide some input.

Thank you (all) in advance,

095922.jpg 20170613.jpg 20170616_203727.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60