DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

San Diego, LA, Vegas. Florida

VK Mavic

Reactions
Hey Guys,

We are off to San Diego, LA, Vegas and Florida next month on our holiday.
We plan on taking our Mavic with us and was wondering what the best legal locations are for flying the mavic?
Also, I have heard mixed comments on wither it is ok or not to fly the drone at the Hollywood sign? Does anyone know if it's definitely allowed or not?

We have registered the mavic on the FAA

I look forward to your comments :)

In Vegas head over to Red Rock. The Marina in San Diego by the airport should give you a ton of video opportunities. Head North about 30 minutes to the Del Mar Racetrack and the area around there. Get to the coast and have fun!

In Vegas head over to Red Rock. The Marina in San Diego by the airport should give you a ton of video opportunities. Head North about 30 minutes to the Del Mar Racetrack and the area around there. Get to the coast and have fun!

Excellent, thank you!
Just googled the Marina, that looks amazing!
I'll put all of these on my list :)

If you really want to be adventurous, head to the border at Tijuana! I don't know what the laws are but boy would it be fun! You could capture some stunning video of images and life on the other side as it's literally right behind the wall.

If you really want to be adventurous, head to the border at Tijuana! I don't know what the laws are but boy would it be fun! You could capture some stunning video of images and life on the other side as it's literally right behind the wall.

Ha, I honestly don't think I'm that brave!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian