DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sandisk Extreme Pro U3 XC2 - should work

DrPeppar

Reactions
Probably overkill for the Mavic but I'm getting a few from B&H tomorrow to check it out. Here are the specs,

Capacity: 64 GB
Read Speed: up to 300 MB/s*
Write Speed: up to 260 MB/s*
Video Speed: U32

For super-fast continuous burst mode shots, maximum post-production workflow efficiency, and high-performance video recording, get SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II cards. The high-performance SDHC and SDXC memory cards boast shot speeds up to 260MB/s* (1733X) and transfer speeds up to 300MB/s* (2000X). UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) supports 32GB to 128GB** of Full HD and cinema-quality 4K video recording1. Optimized for cameras that support the new UHS-II standard, SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II cards deliver the uncompromising results that professional photographers demand.

Who's got experience with these cards?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
You're wasting your money, UHS-II can only be benefited from by devices specifically supporting it (different hardware interface with more pins), of which there's only a couple to this day, obviously not including any DJI devices.

I just picked up a Fujifilm X-T1 for quick snaps and figured I'd grab a few since they appear to take advantage of it. Pretty neat little camera.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent