DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sanibel Island - Florida

seawolf

Reactions
A mix of MavicPro and Canon DSLR video. First few flights with the MP and yes I'm was struggling with a blurry right side when this video was shot. Since then I've turned off AFC, I do a IMU cal prior to flight, and use a landscape style. That seems to have improved uniformity of focus but still not 100% satisfied.

Reactions: horizontal
I think you did a great job of composition and integration of the digital camera shots with the Mavic's video. I am here in southwestern Florida for another week or so and I ride with a bicycle group across the causeway often; it is interesting to see the aerial perspective of what we sometimes take for granted. Make no mistake, I never get tired of seeing such a beautiful place, but now I appreciate even more.

Hey thanks so much and must be awesome to live down that way. This film was shot over a couple days, wish I had more time down there.

I live here on Sanibel and when I feel that I can control my Mavic, I will try and fly below the causeway and get the church looking shot. I enjoyed you speeding up the cars on the causeway. I am the slow driver trying to slow everyone down!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000