Sarnia Canada

Discussion in 'Pilot Check In' started by Cookedinlh, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Cookedinlh

Cookedinlh Well-Known Member

Hi All . . waiting with anticipation for my delivery next couple of weeks . . my trusty P4 is not going anywhere . . . but MavicPRO is going to be put to work immediately . . I'll be following everyone's exploits with interest!
    Cheers
    Dave

dirkclod likes this.
  2. dirkclod

dirkclod Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to our newest forum Cookedinlh .
    I hope you find it helpful here and if you can't find what you seek..just ask :)

3. Cookedinlh

Cookedinlh Well-Known Member

Thanks dirklod . . been active on the P4 channel since last April and learned a lot that isn't in the manuals . . they could use a lot of work on the manuals . . like actual radio antennae patterns, battery charging programs, a sim that actually lets you practice functions like followme, course lock etc. I'm also very interested in Canadian and US regs. . . working with Transport Canada ( on the committee ) to try and ensure all forms of UAV uses are considered, before they put the RULES in place. Hope I see my Mavic before 31st Oct. . . Dave

4. LuvMyTJ

LuvMyTJ Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello! It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

Enjoy TU