DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Save photos to phone (android)?

Rflush

Reactions
Am I being a complete noob here or we can't auto save photos to our phones? My videos get saved to a DJI Videos folder on my android, but non of my pictures are being saved. The pictures can be viewed via the DJI Go app, but that's it. Am i missing something?

It's only possible to save photos on the removable memory card inside of your Mavic.

In the DJI go app under photos there is a way to share the photos. This allowed me to save them to my camera roll on my Galaxy S7. I hope this helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T817A using MavicPilots mobile app

Not true, can be saved to phone by changing settings in Go 4 app
You're commenting on a post that was made in 2016 ;)

DJI GO now has a setting named "Auto Sync HD Photo" that allows JPG photos to be copied to the mobile device in real-time. It'll work as long as the image format is set to JPEG or JPEG+RAW.

DJI-GO-Auto-Sync-HD-Photo.jpg

You're commenting on a post that was made in 2016 ;)

DJI GO now has a setting named "Auto Sync HD Photo" that allows JPG photos to be copied to the mobile device in real-time. It'll work as long as the image format is set to JPEG or JPEG+RAW.

View attachment 27986

I'm new to all this as I just got the Mavic Pro PL. a short while ago. At first when I took a picture it was saved on my phone as well as the Mavic memory. That doesn' happen anymore. It doesn't get saved to my phone, just the Mavic. I have the Auto Sync HD Photo in the on position as shown but still nothing. It does save videos to both though. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I'm new to all this as I just got the Mavic Pro PL. a short while ago. At first when I took a picture it was saved on my phone as well as the Mavic memory. That doesn' happen anymore. It doesn't get saved to my phone, just the Mavic. I have the Auto Sync HD Photo in the on position as shown but still nothing. It does save videos to both though. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I've got the exact same issue. It's suddenly happened, probably since a recent update. I always used to get the photos by taking out the memory card but it was always nice to have them automatically on the phone. Strangely though, the photos usually appear much much later on my phone. I wondered If they were being held in a cache somewhere

I've got the exact same issue. It's suddenly happened, probably since a recent update. I always used to get the photos by taking out the memory card but it was always nice to have them automatically on the phone. Strangely though, the photos usually appear much much later on my phone. I wondered If they were being held in a cache somewhere
That's good to hear someone else has this happening too. Not that I want anyone to have problems but at least we might be able to have others help us out. I thought maybe I got a defective drone. I bought it directly from DJI and I'm still learning. Thanks for replying. If I get mine to save to the phone again, I'll post how I did it. Thanks!

Did either of you try clearing the cache in DJI GO?

Yes, cleared everything. I have searched both my Samsung S8 and DJI GO4 app for any settings but can't find anything. Would using the DJI goggles affect anything with saving pictures to the phone? Thanks for trying to help out!!!!

I have same issue pictures used to save not anymore only video seems to save directly to phone

Ditto here. Suddenly one day pictures stop saving but videos do save. Tomorrow I will look for that previously mentioned setting on the DJI app and see if it works.

I tried uninstalling app and reinstalling but same results. Also cleared cache plus all previous photos. Still no help.

Which version of DJI GO are you all running?

4.2.4 is the current version of DJI GO 4.

You can find the version you have installed in the "General Settings" --> "About" section of DJI GO.

Are you sure you're not shooting photos in RAW? You'll need to select one of the JPG formats in order to sync the photos on your mobile device.

Are you sure you're not shooting photos in RAW? You'll need to select one of the JPG formats in order to sync the photos on your mobile device.

This is like the third time msinger rescues me! Where exactly would that be? Is it in the camera icon of the screen when all systems are ready?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser