DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Scottish Highlands

Very nice video! I like the transitions were you circle around any object, and ffwd a bit in the same recording :)

I've been to Scotland before, unfortunately the Mavic didn't exist by then.

Very nice video! I like the transitions were you circle around any object, and ffwd a bit in the same recording :)

I've been to Scotland before, unfortunately the Mavic didn't exist by then.

I think they came out well. Still learning how the edit properly though!

You must come back and visit - so much to see!

excellent video.

I live in scotland and literally got my mavic yesterday so looking forward to taking some shots of my own! :)

Where are you based? Hopefully in the heart of the highlands to make the most of it!

Love the video. Colour grading is well done. I look forward to the day when I can get back to Scotland and go Mavicing.

I watched the whole video and i absolutely enjoyed it, i do however think you overused the transitions just a tad.
Lovely bit of editing! Beautiful place.

What add on did you use for the intro text?

Thanks for your feedback. I tried to keep the pace of the video up, and not too keen on cutting from one clip to another without a transition. Personal preference I suppose.

Really glad to get some positive comments though. Total amateur at this - first drone, never done video editing before.

Intro text created using ProRack from pixelfilmstudios. You can find it here - ProRack - Pixel Film Studios

Still learning how to use it safely at the moment, terrified in case I bin it into a tree. The opening shot I very nearly did. Only got the wee guy on Tuesday just gone

Reactions: Soundtekk
Still learning how to use it safely at the moment, terrified in case I bin it into a tree. The opening shot I very nearly did. Only got the wee guy on Tuesday just gone

First drone? I'm a novice too, but been flying it regularly since it arrived in January!

Your focus is spot on for every shot. Well done! Really crisp. Are you using auto or manual focus? Any tips on your focus technique is appreciated.

It's on autofocus, but I do play a lot of attention to setting up the shots. Additionally my editing style helps me a lot - I generally find I like to keep the pace up - shots are normally no more than 6 seconds long. This allows me to cut out anything out of focus.

I also think I must have received a pretty decent 'mavic' itself. I have spent many hours reading threads on this forum for months - iv just not experienced any of the issues that others seem to run into... (hoping not to tempt fate)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allezzov