DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Seize The Moment?

Watch it here:

Pitiful company. We have to watch THEIR stream through Youtube on Tomstechtime through a crappy, laggy phone cam because they cant seem, for the umpteenth time, to stream their own promotions. Typical DJI. I cant even hear what the speaker is saying.

Reactions: usefulshrimp
New mode of photo/video : hope they will add them to DJI GO app for other drones

Reactions: Fleckster
as said in another thread looks cool gonna sell loads but create mayhem. the shots of them flying it at indoor karting events etc are gonna lead people to think that they really can fly those things anywhere and its so small that actually it will be so easy to take into places and launch before anyone has a clue what is going on.

That being said for a personal drone for pure fun its a cool little drone, (shame its DJI making it). fly's on go 4 app which is why i guess they are shutting up restrictions on everything that fly's on go 4 app.

Like other new DJI products, this is not an upgrade/downgrade. It's really built for a different audience.

I also had this frustration of the live stream not working on the website but 10 min in I found the FB page and they had the live stream on there working smoothly!

The recorded live stream is available here if you want to watch it from the beginning:

Reactions: larkin
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SFC