DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sensitivity.

MavicKhan

Reactions
I've reduced my "yaw movement limit" to 50, as mostly recommended and am happy with it.

What settings are you using for the other 2 "Sensitivity" parameters, "Brake" and "Attitude"?

Thanks.

MK

Mine is set at 50 for yaw movement limit and the other two are left at their default configurations. I also set the EXP to .20 for all the settings under "normal" mode and left the defaults for "Sport" mode.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Where can I set the sensitivity for the sticks? Can't seem to locate.

I'm using the same thing, 50 for yaw. I'm also using .20 on expo for yaw. You don't really have to put a lot of expo on pitch and roll, the gimbal takes those harsh movements out anyway. It's personal preference, but these settings felt pretty good to me. I didn't touch brake and attitude.

50 yaw endpoint, 70 brake, 60 attitude for me, and 90 for pitch gain / 80 for roll gain.
Rudder expo 0.2, others 0.25.

Tap the '...' on the upper right, then tap the drone icon (top one), tap Advanced Settings, then EXP.
Thanks!

I need to lower the sensitivity of the sticks while I learn how to fly this little beast. I'm good on open spaces, but nearly crashed it last night when I nearly fumbled the controller by accident.

Thanks!

I need to lower the sensitivity of the sticks while I learn how to fly this little beast. I'm good on open spaces, but nearly crashed it last night when I nearly fumbled the controller by accident.
enable beginner mode...it will desensitize pretty much everything...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3