DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SENSOR HELP!!

coachbombay

Reactions
Hey everyone, just got my mavic pro yesterday and today went through all the initial set up including all calibrations. After I have calibrated the IMU the sensor symbol between the sats and remote controller icon is red with an exclamation point. I cant seem to find any errors or anything when I click on it and check the sensors tab out.

Any suggestions?

Sounds as though you've got the forward vision sensors turned off... check in the app. (They'll also be off in Sports Mode)

Sounds as though you've got the forward vision sensors turned off... check in the app. (They'll also be off in Sports Mode)

Nope, all the sensors were on. I left it off for a while and came back to it, the sensor icon is now white again. I wonder if it has something to do with me trying the calibrate right after i updated the firmware. Maybe the Mavic was too warm.

Hello...I have the same issue. Sensor icon red. I calibrate sensor because system ask me to do. But after calibration , aircraft status everything normal, vision sensor also, but icon on the top uf the screen is red. Is this ok. Is it save to fly? Or sny sugestions what should I do.. thanks

It will turn red any time that the vision sensors can't work, such as in sport mode, or if there isn't enough light, etc.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7