DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shaky wavy video

Zorglub

Reactions
Is it the setting or I have to return my Mavik pro. I did 2 test, one on the ground the other at 3 feet.
I wanted to be sure it’s not the wind.

It’s 1080P 30 frame

Video test I did:

On the ground

At 3 feet

Do I have to return my Mavik or there is a setting?

Check the gimbal plate if the rubber corners are connected fine, and the clamp in the back should be over over the plate.
Did you have a crash or a hard landing before this started happening?
Looks like its the jello effect.

The gimbal is in the correct position, no hard landing or crash.
I did some research before on the site. I did my first flight in winter in February -3C (27F), and I did see the shaking, I though maybe because of the cold and the rubber band.

And it do the jello effect with the propeller at full stop

So what to do with the jello. send back my Mavik?

Photo gimbal
Dropbox - IMG_3221.jpg
Dropbox - IMG_3222.jpg

Last edited:
After a chat at DJI. They told me to do <reset camera> and it did the trick. No more wavy

Hi there, I hope at this time you had no more issues. I’m having this wavy videos now, so please tell me how did you solve that? You mention to reset the camera, how can I do that?

Tks

Tell me if it worked

Neither resetting gimbal nor the camera worked. But seeing a video in other post, the one who had te same jello effect solved it installing a UV or a ND filter. I had an ND one, and I tried and for any reason it worked...

I’m also having this issue, mine seems to be intermittent and most of the flight is ok but random jello lines occur. Resetting didn’t work for me either, don’t really want to use an ND filter 24/7. My mavic is under warranty still so not sure if there’s a fix or I should just exchange it.

Check the gimbal plate if the rubber corners are connected fine, and the clamp in the back should be over over the plate.
Did you have a crash or a hard landing before this started happening?
Looks like its the jello effect.
I was going to suggest that, mine already was over the plate, ruined a whole day of flying.. :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya