Shipping in Canada

Discussion in 'Mavic Pro Discussions' started by Jayfly, Jan 11, 2017 at 2:58 PM.

1. Jayfly

Jayfly Member

Anyone know what the deal is for Mavics in Canada, I ordered mine through apple.ca on December 29th and have no update my shipping date is still mid march, yet I hear/read of people ordering them and getting them within days or walking into a store and picking one up? Sucks :(

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

2. hak1308

hak1308 New Member

I would order on DJi website. they promise 7-10 business days for shipment.

3. Big Bull

Big Bull Active Member

I ordered mine from AerialTech Canadian Drone Supply in Lethbridge, Alberta on December 30 and received it January 3. I had asked them to let me know when they had stock and they emailed me the morning of December 30 - I ordered that morning. Give them a call and see what they have, or just check stores in your area. What area are you in?

4. Jayfly

Jayfly Member

I'm torn, I get a corporate discount from apple which saves almost $150 which covers the cost of an additional battery. I just wish they'd update. They must certainly know from DJI that they'll have stock before the ship date they gave me which is mid march.

5. Jayfly

Jayfly Member

I'm in Victoria B.C when I first went to buy one I checked locally everywhere, and called all the apple stores within 800km including Alberta apples, Best Buy a few drone supply shops, multirotor heli in Calgary that is the only certified DJI repair facility in Canada (I thought these guys would be my best shot) but they couldn't guarantee anything until February when I called in December. Then I found out I get a corporate discount through my work with apple.ca so it knocked it down almost $150 bucks when I ordered it online. So now I'm torn with the savings I get or cancel and reorder from someone who can guarantee a quick ship. I heard early on apples ship times we're much quicker then what the ship date online says. Blah I just hate waiting

6. alexanderguelph

alexanderguelph New Member

My Dad and I are waiting on deliveries to Canada. The order was placed in November. Apparently they are really far behind in production in their manufacturing plant in China and they literally don't have any on hand to ship, they are simply filling orders in the order of purchase as soon as the machines are built.

7. BManCan

BManCan Member

I would order direct from DJI. I had a November order with Best Buy that just kept getting pushed out, and also a December order from Apple.
    I cancelled both those orders and ordered from DJI on Jan 5th. Just received shipment confirmation today and it is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.